Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Company (BCT) maintains a scholarship fund for the benefit of its members and families. The purpose of which is to recognize and provide financial assistance to students pursuing education in any degree at an accredited four year college, Clackamas Community College, a community college, or a trade/technical school.
Visit Washington, DC on the FRS Youth Tour 2024: BCT also partners with the Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) to bring the Youth Tour to experience your nation's capital.
This scholarship fund is subject to the following rules and regulations.
- The eligible candidate must be a Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Company member or an immediate family member legally residing in the member household on the date of the initial award of scholarship.
- High school candidates must have a cumulative 3.0 (''B") average or higher. College candidates must maintain a cumulative 2.5 ("C+") average or higher while carrying 12 credits. A complete official transcript must be presented with the submission of this application.
- Selection of finalists will be made by a committee of BCT employees. Finalists must be available to meet with the Board of Directors. Former scholarship recipients will not be required to interview in subsequent years.
- Awards are payable in equal quarterly or semester increments as determined by the student's plan of study. Payment of the current portion of the scholarship will be made directly to the college upon submission of verified registration and enrolled credits at an approved school along with a transcript copy for a returning student.
- Termination of the student's school program will result in the cancellation of the award and any remaining funds will not be disbursed.
- Application must be on the official BCT application form. The application can be downloaded using the link at the bottom of this page.
- All required application-related materials, including letters of reference and official transcript of grades and credits must be received by the application deadline listed below for the application to be considered. Applications may be hand delivered, mailed, emailed, or faxed.
Please turn in scholarship applications to the drop box at our main office located at 15223 S Henrici Road in Oregon City.
FILING DEADLINE: 5:00 PM, Last Business Day in FebruaryDownload the Scholarship Application